- What days do Downhill bikes operate?
- Monday - Saturday from April to October
Morning Activity from 08.30am
Afternoon activity from 1.45pm - 6.30pm
- What time does it start
- We operate morning pick-ups from 08.30am or afternoon pick-ups from approx. 1.45pm.
From Mid March we will be available to do tours Mon - Wed a.m. only.
From 1st April, Mon - Sat a.m. only.
From Mid May, Mon - sat a.m. & p.m.
- I haven’t ridden a bike in years - how difficult is the terrain?
- Everyone is allocated a bike specifically to meet your needs. All the routes are on Tarmac roads. We provide you with a full safety briefing and practice run before starting the downhill glide!
- What about Children’s ages
- For younger children between the ages of 1 - 2 years old (max. of 20 kilos/3 stones) we have child seats which attach to an adults bike. These children go FREE.
Children from 8 - 12 years old can ride their own bike independently.
For children, who are able to sit on their own bike, between the ages of 4 - 7, but require help with steering and braking we can provide a Trail-a-bike which is attached to an adult bike. Children older than 8 are not suitable to ride on a trailer bike.
Young children travelling in the seat attachment need to be able to sit up and support themselves unaided.
- What is included in the trip
- Transport to and from your hotel - English speaking guide with extensive local knowledge - Fully serviced mountain bike - Helmet -high visibility safety vest- Support vehicles leading and following throughout the trip - Children’s seats or bike attachment if required.
Unlimited Fresh water included in the price for the half day excursion.
- What if I don’t want to complete the full ride?
- No problem - just pull over to the side of the road and one of the support vehicles will collect you and take you the rest of the way.
- What about food and refreshment?
- Unlimited fresh water are available for FREE during all our excursions. Our support vehicles are also stocked with locally produced snacks for you to purchase, if required.
- How is the booking procedure works?
- Once you have booked online, your order will be processed by our team and we will then email you to confirm your booking and let you know of the exact time and place we will collect you from.
- What do I need to bring?
- Sun scream, sunglasses a fun filled attitude and sensible footwear! High heels or flips flops are NOT allowed.
During the cooler months of May and October you may wish to bring a lightweight fleece as temperatures in the mountains can be slightly cooler than on the coast.
- How much does it cost?
- Half Day excursion - Wendesday and Saturday Morning
Adults = 45€
Children 13 to 18 years = 45€
Children 2 - 12 years = 35€
Children up to 2 ( or up to 22Kgs. / 3.5 stones ) can ride in a child seat attached to an adult bike for FREE.
The "Grape" Escape - Monday and Thursday morning.
Adults = 49€
Children 13 - 18 years = 45€
Children 2 - 12 years = 35€
Children up to 2 ( or up to 22Kgs. / 3.5 stones ) can ride in a child seat attached to an adult bike for FREE
The "Tour d'Oil - Tuesday and Friday morning.
Adults = 47€
Children 13 - 18 years = 47€
Children 2 - 12 years = 37€
Children up to 2 ( or up to 22Kgs. / 3.5 stones ) can ride in a child seat attached to an adult bike for FREE..
- Are any discounts available?
- Discounts available for large groups - please contact us for a price.
44 7936 785077
- Is there an age limit?
- No age limit, it is something anyone can do. Our oldest customer to date, was over 90.
- Are there any hidden fees when booking?
- No, by booking through our web, there is NOT processing fees, you only pay for the cost of the excursion and nothing more!
Here are just a few of the most frequently asked questions from our customers. If you have any other queries please feel free to either email us or call us at any time.